Custom Kentucky Cow Bells
Available in 6 sizes ranging from 2 3/16 to 4 7/8" in height.
Steel bell, loop and eye that holds clapper is one piece construction. Electrically welded to give clean, smooth surface.
Length: 2 1/8”
Width: 1 3/8”
Height: 2 3/16”
Height with Loop: 2 3/4”
(Not currently available)
Length: 2 5/8”
Width: 1 13/16”
Height: 2 1/2”
Height with Loop: 3 3/8”
Width: 2 1/8”
Height: 3 1/8”
Height with Loop: 4”
Length: 3 3/8”
Width: 2 1/4”
Height: 3 3/4”
Height with Loop: 4 9/16”
Length: 3 9/16”
Width: 2 3/8”
Height: 4 1/4”
Height with Loop: 5 1/16”
Width: 2 9/16"
Height: 4 7/8"
Height with Loop: 5 3/4"
1. Base rate includes the bells
being painted in your choice of one standard color and if
desired with your one color logo Custom on one side.
2. Logo may be Custom on second side for additional charge. Logo may have one additional color and may be added to the opposite side for additional fees.
3. A different logo may be added to the back of the bell if desired. The additional logo will require separate setup fees and color fees.
4. One time setup fee for each color in the logo. (If logo is added)
5. Minimum order of 25 bells required. For bells with 2 or more colors in the logo a minimum order of 50 bells is required.
6. On the 2K, 3K and 4K bells the logo must be one color only.
7. Approximate time of delivery 3-4 weeks from placement of order.
8. All sales are final. Custom Kentucky Cow Bells may not be returned.
9. Any changes to the order after the order is finalized with us are subject to a $20 change order charge.
We offer these bells in nine standard colors. Custom colors are available for an additional charge. This charge may vary depending on the cost of the paint color. If you desire a custom color we will request a clear, exact sample of the color desired. Either a printed example or one sent by email is acceptable.
Logos may be submitted to us by email in any of the following formats: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, or EPS.
Other formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word Art, Microsoft Publisher, PDF, Bitmap or Quark are not acceptable. Logo should be camera ready or black and white line art. Please separate art for two color logos. We need the clearest, best image that is possible to be sent to us. The better the image the better your bell logo will turn out.
Shopping Cart | Checkout | Privacy Statement | Return Policy | Secure Ordering | Shipping Information
Place your order online or call us at 1-800-251-8824